TCDC Resource Center
A World of Ideas Awaits
One of Asia's largest design and creativity resource center
Established in 2005, TCDC Resource Center aims to be a place for designers, students, entrepreneurs and enthusiasts in design and creativity to develop and expand their knowledge and skills as well as to help strengthen capability and competitiveness of Thai designers in a global market place.
Our resources include :
- More than 70,000 books covering various interests in design discipline, e.g. art history, interior design, architecture, fashion, textiles, graphic design, photography, film, etc.
- Approximately 210 titles of magazines and journals
- Over 5,800 multimedia: films, documentaries, and TCDC’s workshops and lectures on iPod and iPad.
- Online Databases on fashion industry, marketing and digital media
- Passport GMID (Global Market Information Database), formerly known as Euromonitor Passport, is a marketing tool that contains data for many countries on consumer market sizes, market data & forecasts, consumer lifestyles, companies and brands.
- WGSN (World Global Style Network) Insight: As the world’s leading trend forecaster, WGSN Insight is the perfect tool for creative thinker to make better decision by identifying and analyzing the trend. Featuring content and analysis on consumer, marketing, retail and innovation trends, subscriber stays ahead of the business.
- STASH is the online resource of visual effects and animation projects from both professional designers and design enthusiasts around the world.
- Zinio is the world's largest newsstand with international e-magazines recognized in global level. TCDC member can download 20 titles on design, art, technology and lifestyle from Zinio with no limits in checkout periods and number of magazines.
- A collection of over 7,500 innovative materials in Material Connexion® Bangkok
- Facilities and services, e.g. reading rooms and movie rooms.
Become a TCDC Member