Creativities Unfold, Bangkok 2012
“Design is Opportunities: Innovation, Strategy, Business”
25 August–10 September 2012 / TCDC and creative studios across Bangkok
TCDC members can apply/buy tickets in advance from 28 July
with extra discounts!
Tickets available to the public from 4 August at TCDC,
with special discounts if buy before 21 August!
Join open-house workshops by 42 top Thai creative studios across Bangkok,
such as a day, Anon Pairot, Apostrophy's, Chamni's Eye Studio, flynowIII,
Greyhound, HARNN, Korakot Aromdee, Phenomena, TNOP, Wallpaper*
and WORKPOINT ENTERTAINMENT.
And don’t miss lectures and workshops by groundbreaking creative forces,
- Dieter Rams: "Simple but functional" industrial design legend.
- Birgit Mager: “Service Design” pioneer.
- Adisorn Supawatanakul: “User-centered” design researcher.
- Carlo Ratti: Architect who invented real-time control system for cities.
- Morinosuke Kawaguchi: Subculture-inspired innovation and competitive
Click here for more information of the event and how to apply