Who says reading glasses have to be portable and boring? This first ever stationary eye wear, See Home glasses, stays put on your table and come attached with a stainless steel chain, just like a fountain pen. With its long and thin handle, resembling old-fashioned opera glasses, and its vivid color, the clever design by the French brand, See Concept, makes for a unique show-piece on your desk when not in use. Designed in collaboration with opticians, the magnifying lenses are suitable for all degrees of long sightedness. Just hold it as far from your eyes as your sight allows. It’s a practical and stylish gift for your grand parents
• Made from recyclable plastic
• Available in pink, purple and navy blue
• Suitable for both left and right handed people
• Weighs 300 g
• Measures 205 x 130 x 55 cm
• The chain is a 700mm-long stainless steel.