TCDC Resource Center
A World of Ideas Awaits
One of Asia's largest design and creativity resource center
Established in 2005, TCDC Resource Center aims to be a place for designers, students, entrepreneurs and enthusiasts in design and creativity to develop and expand their knowledge and skills as well as to help strengthen capability and competitiveness of Thai designers in a global market place.
Our resources include :
- More than 55,000 books covering various interests in design discipline, e.g. art history, interior design, architecture, fashion, textiles, graphic design, photography, film, etc.
- Approximately 210 titles of magazines and journals
- Over 5,800 multimedia: films, documentaries, and TCDC’s workshops and lectures on iPod and iPad.
- Online Databases on fashion industry, marketing and digital media
- Passport GMID (Global Market Information Database), formerly known as Euromonitor Passport, is a marketing tool that contains data for many countries on consumer market sizes, market data & forecasts, consumer lifestyles, companies and brands.
- WGSN (World Global Style Network) is the world’s leading trend forecaster. The company enables subscribers to make better design decisions by identifying and analysing the trends that will shape commercially successful products and services in the future. WGSN’s inspiration and insight are only available through online subscriptions to a variety of state-of-the-art digital tools and through bespoke consultancy services.
- STASH is the online resource of visual effects and animation projects from both professional designers and design enthusiasts around the world.
- A collection of over 7,500 innovative materials in Material Connexion® Bangkok
- Facilities and services, e.g. reading rooms, movie rooms and The Music@TCDC.
Become a TCDC Member