How to join TCDC
- Apply in person at Info Guru Counter, TCDC Resource Center.
- Apply here
TCDC member qualifications:
- Students: All full-time students aged 12 – 30 currently study in secondary level–master degree or equivalent, in public or private educational institutions accredited by Ministry of Education in Thailand (excluding extra-curricular schools). Non-Thai students studying outside Thailand may only apply for Worldwide Platinum Membership.
- Teaching Professionals: Thai citizens who teach in educational institutions per conditions stated in No.1.
- Thai Citizens: Thai citizens or foreigners (aliens) holding valid passports with EITHER Thai residence permit* OR work permit with evidence of personal income tax payment in Thailand only. (*Residence permit is as defined in section 7, section 41, section 43, and section 45 of the Immigration Act, B.E. 2522. For further details please refer to www.immigration.go.th)
- Non-Thai Citizens: All foreigners who do not hold any of the evidences stated in No.3.
- Senior Citizens: Thai citizens aged 60 years and over, as of application date.
- Thai Government Employees: Thai citizens only.
What you need:
- All applicants must show National ID Card or passport.
- Students must show a valid Student ID Card or a student status confirmation letter.
- Teaching professionals must show ID card or a teacher status confirmation letter.
- Thai Government Employees must show a valid official ID card with expiry date clearly stated.
- Foreigners who wish to apply at a Thai citizen rate must show valid passports along with EITHER Thai residence permit OR work permit with evidence of personal income tax payment in Thailand.
- Online membership application will be complete once applicants pay their membership fees and have their photos taken at Info Guru Counter.
* TCDC reserves the right to cancel a membership if applicants fail to show complete application documents and pick up their member cards within 30 days of application date.