- What is design? (Permanent Exhibition)
Through the concept of ‘genius loci’, or ‘talent of the place’, we explore how each country is disposed to certain unique talents. These talents make up the cultural ‘genius’ of the country, and are the result of a confluence of forces, from the physical to the spiritual.
- Until 30 November 2016 | 10:30-21:00 | Gallery 1, TCDC
- Designing a Happy Journey: Reviving Kyushu through creativity (Temporary Exhibition)
While Thailand is embarking upon a transport system reform with a view to equipping the railway system, which costs less in terms of fuel consumption, with “high speed” in order to ensure the economic growth and welfare of its citizens, Japan is already at the top of its development in railways, which extend a valuable service from main cities and local areas.
- 16 March - 26 May 2013 | 10:30-21:00 | Gallery 2, TCDC
- Chiang Mai Revisited (Exhibition)
The vast forests and high mountains behind the curtain of fog. The ancient temples and the slow-paced lifestyle. These images come to mind when we think of Chiang Mai. But they do not reflect Chiang Mai in its entirety.
- 02 April - 30 June 2013 | 10:30-18:00 | TCDC Chiang Mai
An area of over 1,800 square meters where exhibitions of world-class museum standard are presented.
- Permanent Exhibition entitled "“What is Design?" presenting the cultural and social context that plays a crucial role in the development of classic design works.
- Temporary Exhibition programs change every 2 months
- TCDCs own exhibition (to be lent to museums abroad)
- Touring exhibitions hosted by TCDC in cooperation with the worlds greatmuseums and design institutes