Women IN Design Seminar
- When: 23 June 2016 | 18.30 – 21.00
- Where: ห้องออดิทอเรียม TCDC
Discover the potential and potentials of design for the impact to human and environment in the seminar “Women IN Design”
TCDC in collaboration with Akinasia is holding the seminar “Women IN Design”
to discover the potential and potentials of design for the impact to human and environment. The speakers are as following:
- Viria Vichit-Vadakan, Director of New Business Development for Learn Education, and Founder of G-Lab, School of Global Studies, Thammasat University.
- Sali Sasak, Regional Advisor on crafts & design for the British Council (East Asia)
- Sivalee Anantachart, better known as SoMa SoM @SoMCity around the web, is a multi-skilled business woman based in Bangkok
Facilitated by Courtney Savie Lawrence from School of Global Studies and Social Entrepreneurship for leadership, Thammasat University.
6.00 – 6.30 Registration
6.30 – 7.15 Seminar
7.15 – 7.30 Q&A
7.30 – 8.00 Activity with Speakers
8.00 – 8.30 Networking Session
Seminar is conducted in English.
Ticket: 500 Bahts
Fore more information: http://www.akinasia.com/women-in-design/
« Back to Result