TCDC and Big Mountain Music Festival invite creative people to send in their ideas for the Survival Kits Manual Challenge, under the concept “Better Living by Design”. The top 10 best ideas will be published as a 48-hour outdoor living guide for the Big Mountain Music Festival at Bonansa Khao Yai
TCDC and Big Mountain Music Festival invite creative people to send in their ideas for the Survival Kits Manual Challenge, under the concept “Better Living by Design”. The top 10 best ideas will be published as a 48-hour outdoor living guide for the Big Mountain Music Festival at Bonansa Khao Yai, 10-11 December 2010.
Send in your idea to be selected as one of the top 10 ideas for extreme fun living in the Big Mountain Music Festival. Just enter one, or all of the following three categories, and let your imagination fly!
1. Camping Survival Kit – idea that will make mountain camping more convenient such as hand-made positioning device.
2. Cheers up Survival Kit – idea that will get you the most enjoyment out of the Big Mountain activities, concerts and parties such as back support cushion for overnight concert.
3. Hangover Survival Kit – eco-friendly idea that will help you conveniently clean up your campsite before going home such as sleeping bag that can be converted to trash bag.
Terms and Conditions
– Each entry must include an original idea about making the most out of common objects along with description, title and illustration image.
– Participants may enter more than one category, but may submit only one entry in each category.
– Please send your entry in one MS Word or PDF file only, with maximum 2 MB file size.
– Please state your name, last name, contact number and email.
– Send your entry to email@example.com from 15 September – 15 October 2010.
– Winning entries will be announced on www.tcdc.or.th 20 October 2010.
Creative Seat Mat
TCDC will illustrate the best ideas from all 3 categories and publish them as free survival guide for Big Mountain Music Festival participants. This guide can be adapted into seat mat.
– The challenge will be judged by a committee of TCDC staff.
– The judges’ decision is final.
Prizes for Winners
1.Big Mountain Music Festival tickets – 10 prizes, 2 tickets for each prize.
2.One- year TCDC Resource Center membership, Premium category – 10 prizes, one membership per 1 prize.
For more information, please call 02 664 7667 ต่อ 135, Monday-Friday 10.30 – 17.30.
TCDC reserves the right to make any changes without prior notice.
For more information, please contact TCDC Information Counter, tel. 02 664 8448 ext. 213, 214.