TCDC Social Club: Tasty Innovation
- When: 21 June 2014 | 14.00 – 17.00
- Where: ห้อง Member Lounge, TCDC Resource Center
Meet and exchange ideas with 6 creative entrepreneurs in food industry such as Wongnai, Minibar Royale and Perfume Fragrance Bar. Fully Booked.
TCDC Social Club is an open space for our members from any field of businesses to socialise and present your work, idea and skill in a casual atmosphere. This activity offers a platform for TCDC members to share your knowledge and experiences in all creative industries, as well as to build a network for future business collaboration.
Join us for an exchange of ideas and experiences under the theme “Tasty Innovation” with a presentation by 6 TCDC members who will share their success stories in food industry including food innovation or related products and services. Their selected works will be showcased in front of Workshop@TCDC from 17 - 29 June 2014 :
1. My JOB is Pâté
This small kitchen aims to provide healthy and nutritious pâté made from finely chopped or ground mushroom instead of goose liver, which is a good choice for vegetarian and health lovers.
Wongnai is one of Thailand’s most popular food websites and applications that help you find the best restaurant nearby, along with special deal and discount, by using the reviews from real customers as a key to succeed. Wongnai has over 1 million members today.
This organic coconut flower syrup is manufactured with turnover molecules technology that provides rich nutrition sugar. Chiwadi is developed from traditional wisdom which can be applied into other types of product.
4. Innovative House
The consulting house that help entrepreneurs in food industry enhance their business: from manufacturing process, design development, branding to product value adding.
5. Rattama Pongponrat
Food business advisor and partner of Minibar Royale who fuses the charm of traditional culture into the food to create new comfort food recipes for everyone.
6. Perfume Fragrance Bar and Aromatic Cuisine
This boutique restaurant offers a new dining and fine drinking experience crafted from the Post Modern cooking with the combination of perfume mixtures and culinary art.
14.00 Casual talk and presentation. Light snacks will be served
Free of charge
Please reserve your seat via Online Reservation system or at TCDC Information Counter, tel. 02 664 8448 ext. 213, 214. For platinum member please reserve via tel. 02 105 7499 from 10.30 – 21.00. (Closed Mondays)
For more information, please contact email@example.com
or TCDC Information Counter, tel. 02 664 8448 ext. 213, 214. (Closed Mondays)
1. Please reserve your seat in advance online or by phone.
2. Press, blogger or interested parties can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about selected participants.
3. On-site registration opens one hour before the scheduled start time. For those who have made advance reservation, please register to confirm your seat at least 30 minutes before the event starts.
4. Parking fee is subject to The Emporium’s terms and conditions. TCDC will provide free 2-hour parking coupon for attendees.