Service Design Workshop: Train the Trainer
- When: 20 - 22 March 2014 | 9.30-18.30
- Where: Auditorium, TCDC
Train how to effectively use service design tools and facilitate your own workshop with 3 world-class experts. Apply free today – 10 March!
|ประกาศรายชื่อผู้ผ่านการคัดเลือกให้เข้าร่วมอบรม Service Design Workshop: Train the Trainer
1. ธงชัย โรจน์กังสดาล
2. Prof. Dr. Walter Jamieson
3. นฤมล เพ็ชรน่วม
4. กิตติศักดิ์ ปัญญาจิรกุล
5. พงศธร ละเอียดอ่อน
6. พิเศษ วีรังคบุตร
7. อิศรา เปี่ยมพงศ์สานต์
8. ปริทัศน์ ชัยเจริญวรรณ
9. ภูริต โศภนคณาภรณ์
10. เกษตร น้อยพิทักษ์
“Service” is Thailand’s most important economic sector. It represents over 50% of our country’s GDP, and still growing steadily, from tourism and healthcare to creative economy.
TCDC launches Service Design Thailand project to help develop and build on the strength of Thai people. The objective of this project is to enhance our service design competitiveness by building the capacity to use our creative assets and service mind. The first activity of Service Design Thailand is the workshop “Service Design Workshop 2014: Train the Trainer”.
This intensive 3-day workshop will help you understand Service Design in both theory and practice. Get to know the tools in Service Design and how to use them from experts: Marc Stickdorn, co-author of “This is Service Design Thinking”, Markus Edgar Hormeß and Adam St. John Lawrence, co-founders of Work.Play.Experience and “Global Service Jam”. Here you will also learn the techniques to conduct your own workshop in order to share your knowledge and experience with others.
About the Speakers
Editor and co-author of the book This is Service Design Thinking
. Mark specialises in service design and marketing strategic management for tourism industry. He also one of the organisers of the Service Design + Tourism conference
Markus Edgar Hormeß:
Co-founder of the company Work.Play.Experience who specialises in service innovation and organisational consultant. Markus is a co-initiator of the Global Service Jam
that invites service design enthusiasts from diverse fields worldwide to collaborate and create prototype together within 48 hours.
Adam St. John Lawrence:
Co-founder of the company Work.Play.Experience and customer experience consultant. Adam uses his experience in storytelling, plays and movies to help organisations impress their customers through service. He is also a co-initiator of the Global Service Jam
Terms and Conditions
- Applicant must have experience working in design or business consultancy, service business, public sector service, or teaching design or business administration, or have interest in service design.
- Limited to 10 participants only.
- Application opens until March 10, 2014.
- Selected applicants will be announce on March 15, 2014 (via TCDC website)
- To ensure participation, selected applicants will pay a deposit of 5,000 baht before the workshop starts. The full amount of deposit will be returned once they fully complete the 3-days workshop.
- The workshop will be conducted in English.
How to Apply
1. Write an introduction of yourself and the reason you’re interested in joining the workshop. Please also explain how you plan to build on the knowledge received from the workshop. (In English, within 250 words)
2. Please attach your CV and photograph.
3. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Train the Trainer 2014”.
For inquiry, please call 02-664-7667 ext. 125.
Part of “Service Design Thailand” project: Enhance the quality of life and business with service design.
« Back to Result