TCDC Social Club is an open space for our members from any field of businesses to socialise and present your work, idea and skill in a casual atmosphere. This activity offers a platform for TCDC members to share your knowledge and experiences in all creative industries, as well as to build network for future business collaboration.
In June, TCDC Social Club will be held under the theme “Design Goes Green”. 7 Selected members will present their handmade and green products which respond to today’s environmentally-conscious consumers. All presented products will be showcased in front of Workshop @TCDC from 18-30 June:
• Give The Gift – Green paper products
• ARTWORK - Art & Eco-friendly product
• PiN – Decorative items from reused steel
• 'Carpenter - Tri `c scale
• Ripe Studio - void+solid=?
• The Re–Maker - Garmento Torzo
14.00 Casual talk and presentation. Light snacks will be served.
Please reserve your seat via Online Reservation system or at TCDC Information Counter, tel. 02 664 8448 ext. 213, 214 (Closed Mondays). For platinum member please reserve via Tel. 02 105- 7499.
|TCDC members from all fields of business are invited to present your work in the next sessions. Apply free today – 3 July 2013!
20 July: Graphic is All Around - Illustration design, packaging design, window display, printing industries, etc.
17 August: The Unmet Need – Product design, furniture design, service design, etc.
21 September: Make Your Brand Stand Out – Creative consultancy, corporate identity, design consultancy, etc.
1. Please reserve your seat in advance online or by phone.
2. Press, blogger or interested parties can contact email@example.com for more information about selected participants.
3. On-site registration opens one hour before the scheduled start time. For those who have made advance reservation, please register to confirm your seat at least 30 minutes before the event starts.
4. Parking fee is subject to The Emporium’s terms and conditions. TCDC will provide free 2-hour parking coupon for attendees.