TCDC SOCIAL CLUB: Make Your Brand Stand Out
- When: 21 September 2013 | 14.00 –17.00
- Where: The Member Lounge, TCDC Resource Center
Book your seat today to meet and exchange ideas with Baramizi, Paninee Nimakorn, Bizboxdesign, Saran Youkongdee and Krit Sangvichien.
TCDC Social Club is an open space for our members from any field of businesses to socialise and present your work, idea and skill in a casual atmosphere. This activity offers a platform for TCDC members to share your knowledge and experiences in all creative industries, as well as to build a network for future business collaboration.
Join us for an exchange of ideas and experiences on September’s theme “Make Your Brand Stand Out
” with a presentation by 5 TCDC members who will reveal their strategic planning and research process in branding, and also the design process to meet consumer needs through media such as trademark, product, corporate identity, advertising media, display installation or even staff image that collectively create a memorable brand impression. These selected works will be showcased in front of Workshop@TCDC from 17 - 29 September 2013.
Brand innovation team who uses design strategy and researching as the key to meet consumers’ hidden needs.
2. Paninee Nimakorn
Research and brand communication planner from the advertising industry who has recently turned her focus to local sport brand.
Branding & design consultant who designs unique packaging as brand identity.
4. Saran Youkongdee
Upcoming Thai designer who builds his own strong brand by experimenting with R&D processes.
5. Krit Sangvichien
Head Professor of the Department of Design, Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts, Bangkok University. FAB Design LAB founder and Sukho Tea & Candle brand owner.
The next TCDC Social Club will be held on December 2013. For more detail, please visit www.tcdc.or.th/socialclub
14.00 Casual talk and presentation. Light snacks will be served.
Please reserve your seat via Online Reservation system or at TCDC Information Counter, tel. 02 664 8448 ext. 213, 214. For platinum member please reserve via tel. 02 105 7499 from 10.30 – 21.00. (Closed Mondays)
For more information, please contact email@example.com or TCDC Information Counter, tel. 02 664 8448 ext. 213, 214. (Closed Mondays)
1. Please reserve your seat in advance online or by phone.
2. Press, blogger or interested parties can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about selected participants.
3. On-site registration opens one hour before the scheduled start time. For those who have made advance reservation, please register to confirm your seat at least 30 minutes before the event starts.
4. Parking fee is subject to The Emporium’s terms and conditions. TCDC will provide free 2-hour parking coupon for attendees.